Wicked Rockabilly understand that each and every person varies in size and sometimes items don’t fit the way you expected. That’s why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your item of apparel fitting you correctly you are welcome to return it. There’s a few important points you need to know, so please read the following carefully:
- We will happily accept any returns within 3 days of delivery or 7 days of purchase upon notification being submitted to us via email.
- Returns after 7 days will be approved on a case by case basis, and an exchange or store credit offered.
- Returns are subject to the goods being returned to us for inspection and processing.
- Goods must be returned neatly folded in their original packaging with all swing tags attached in a new, unworn condition. Please be mindful of makeup and deodorant marks on clothing and strong perfumes.
- An item which appears worn, soiled, damaged, has missing swing tags or is not returned in the same condition it was sent out in will not be accepted for return or exchange and will be sent back to the buyer.
- For hygiene reasons, hosiery, make up, jewellery and swimwear cannot be accepted for return. If you have chosen the wrong colour or you think you may have chosen the wrong size, please contact us to arrange a return prior to opening the packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for all postage charges for returning the item to us. We strongly recommend the use of tracking on delivery for any returns. Wicked Rockabilly cannot be held responsible for any postage delays or items lost in transit.
- Faulty or Incorrect Items: If we packed it wrong, or there’s a fault with your item, Wicked Rockabilly will reimburse you for return postage by way of a store credit. Please include the receipt for return postage with the returned item, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange for a pre-paid return satchel to be sent to you.
- Exchanges: Please include either a pre-paid self addressed Australia Post Satchel, or complete your credit card details on the returns form provided to pay for return postage (we recommend this option, as it's cheaper than purchasing over the counter at Australia Post). Return forms are kept securely for 14 days after an item is returned, then shredded for your security.
- Store Credits: If requesting a store credit, this will be issued in the form of an electronic gift card, delivered via email. Gift cards have no expiry date and the full amount does not need to be used at once.
- Sale Items: Please choose carefully, not all sale items returned will be issued an exchange or store credit.
- Special Order Items: If we've ordered an item for you and it doesn't fit the way you expected, you are welcome to exchange for an alternate item, or receive a store credit.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We’re always happy to help!
To return an item(s), please include a copy of your invoice or an order Return Form/ number and ship to:
Or alternatively visit us at our Store in Chelsea Lane, Carrara Markets. Market Street, Carrara. Saturdays and Sundays 7.30am - 3.00pm.