Wicked Rockabilly understand that each and every person varies in size and sometimes items don’t fit the way you expected. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your item of apparel fitting you correctly you are welcome to return it. Please keep in mind we are a small business and our policies will differ from larger chain stores. We are not obligated to offer a return or exchange if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit how you wanted. There’s a few important points you need to know, so please read the following carefully:
- We will happily accept any returns within 3 days of delivery or 7 days of purchase upon notification being submitted to us via email.
- Returns after 7 days will be approved on a case by case basis, and an exchange or store credit offered.
- Returns are subject to the goods being returned to us for inspection and processing.
- Items purchased through Afterpay will be subject to a store/credit or exchange of the full amount or if being refunded back to your method of payment- afterpay will incur a 7.15% merchant processing fee and re-stocking fee.
- Goods must be returned neatly folded in their original packaging with all swing tags attached in a new, unworn condition. Please be mindful of makeup and deodorant marks on clothing and strong perfumes.
- An item which appears worn, soiled, damaged, has missing swing tags or is not returned in the same condition it was sent out in will not be accepted for return or exchange and will be sent back to the buyer.
- For hygiene reasons, petticoats, hosiery, make up, jewellery and swimwear cannot be accepted for return. If you have chosen the wrong colour or you think you may have chosen the wrong size, please contact us to arrange a return prior to opening the packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for all postage charges for returning the item to us. We strongly recommend the use of tracking on delivery for any returns. Wicked Rockabilly cannot be held responsible for any postage delays or items lost in transit.
- Incorrect Items: If we packed it wrong, or there’s a fault with your item that has passed through our quality control, Wicked Rockabilly will reimburse you for return postage by way of a store credit. Please include the receipt for return postage with the returned item, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange for a pre-paid return satchel to be sent to you.
- (Please note **
Invisible Zippers/ZIPS are checked and sent in working condition, we do not offer replacement, if zip breaks whilst trying your garment on after receiving it. These Zips require care when doing them up, especially over seams and when garment is very close fitting. If you break your zip it is the customers responsiblility to have it mended. Do not assume we are responsible for zips that leave our warehouse in working condition.)
Exchanges: Please include either a pre-paid self addressed Australia Post Satchel, or complete your credit card details on the returns form provided to pay for return postage (we recommend this option, as it's cheaper than purchasing over the counter at Australia Post). Return forms are kept securely for 14 days after an item is returned, then shredded for your security.
- Refunds: If requesting a refund and you have satisfied all our terms of which a refund maybe granted. Refunds will be processed in accordance to our policies, please allow 10 - 28 days to be issued from the date we receive your goods by return.
- Store Credits: If requesting a store credit, this will be issued in the form of an electronic gift card, delivered via email. Gift cards have no expiry date and the full amount does not need to be used at once.
- Sale Items: Please choose carefully, not all sale items returned will be issued an exchange or store credit. Clearance items are non-returnable. Sometimes Sale items are unavailable and a store credit will be issued.
- Special Order Items: If we've ordered an item for you and it doesn't fit the way you expected, you are welcome to exchange for an alternate item, or receive a store credit.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We’re always happy to help!
To return an item(s), please include a copy of your invoice or an order Return Form/ number and ship to:
Order returns shall be emailed to you upon receiving your email indicating a return.